• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Create page -menu item visible if logged in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. I created a new Page called, "Opzeggen" to let users if the want make a request to close there account. Because this version does not have the option to let users close there account by themselfs, i do it this way. The can fill in a form and recent let them send this to me. Sort off contact form.

Now as explained I created a page and see the menu item Called "Opzeggen" but what I need is that the menu item "Opzeggen" is only visible if a user is logged in. Is this pisible?

Greetings
Patrick.

Nevermind Rodolfo. To litle information, did the trick myself. Im gone share my code with users who needs them.. Now. I edited the Page settings.php in the folder public_html/app/themes/Peafowl/overrides/views/settings.php

There I made an ajustment ad line 438 and made the folow ajustments so that if a user is going to te page linked account the have a option to request for deleting there account. This is done by fill out an form that is send to support of the website. I did created an online form and put the code inbetween the <!--INSERT CODE FOR FORM REQUEST DELETE ACCOUNT BY USER-->

<?php
if(!is_admin()) {
?>
<hr class="line-separator"></hr>

<!--INSERT CODE FOR FORM REQUEST DELETE ACCOUNT BY USER-->

<?php } else { ?>
<?php } ?>

This way it is posible see request delete account for users only.. I hope that helps a litle.. See sample
sendrequest.JPG

The support guys are not helping me. I purchased the core version and now I can't see menus which are there in the free version. Can you explain how to get it back again? I'm not good with php. So please explain like i'm 5.

That's
Nevermind Rodolfo. To litle information, did the trick myself. Im gone share my code with users who needs them.. Now. I edited the Page settings.php in the folder public_html/app/themes/Peafowl/overrides/views/settings.php

There I made an ajustment ad line 438 and made the folow ajustments so that if a user is going to te page linked account the have a option to request for deleting there account. This is done by fill out an form that is send to support of the website. I did created an online form and put the code inbetween the <!--INSERT CODE FOR FORM REQUEST DELETE ACCOUNT BY USER-->

<?php
if(!is_admin()) {
?>
<hr class="line-separator"></hr>

<!--INSERT CODE FOR FORM REQUEST DELETE ACCOUNT BY USER-->

<?php } else { ?>
<?php } ?>

This way it is posible see request delete account for users only.. I hope that helps a litle.. See sample
View attachment 1154

That's a good idea. The next step would be to auto delete the account by click (delete database files of the user).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back