• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Could i use my own server with Core Bundle package ?

demontaihack

Chevereto Member
Dear Chevereto's team,

I intend to buy Core Bundle package with free domain name but i want to use Chevereto with my own server, is it possible? And after one year of hosting with the fee of $46.2 could i continue using Chevereto with my own server and without charging me for the hosting anymore? Please clarify it for me.

Thanks.

No, you need the Network bundle if you plan to host additional websites.

And after the first year you are free to renew or not the bundled hosting, it won't affect your license at all.

Hi Rodolfo,
I mean i consider buying Core Bundle cause i just use one domain . But if i buy it and see it's not convenient for me could i change to my own domain and VPS ? Is it possible to change the license into my new domain and VPS with Core Bundle package ?

Hi Rodolfo,
I mean i consider buying Core Bundle cause i just use one domain . But if i buy it and see it's not convenient for me could i change to my own domain and VPS ? Is it possible to change the license into my new domain and VPS with Core Bundle package ?

No, you need to actually use the hosting provided by our sponsor.

Back