• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Content safety features / controls

Status
Not open for further replies.

srcim

Chevereto Noob
Hello,

I've recently came across chevereto in github and i find it to be a great piece of software. I was actually looking for a program like it for my image hosting site, having a free version is great and i had a chance to look through the code which by the way i find of excellent quality.

I have an important concern about purchasing and running it in production tho. There seems to be no way to report a malicious image or ways to control the content more efficiently in general. It would be terrible if someone uploaded obscene or even worse illegal content, it could easily harm my community and/or attract legal action against me.

Some feature ideas

- Report Image Button - option to place the image into "review" mode after a few reports.
- Review Dashboard
- Adjustable limits for new users (for example an option to require captcha for first n image uploads)
- More control over registrations (SMS verification ?)
- Proxy/TOR checks

Perhaps i overthink this but i think such features should by of high priority.

Just my 2cents :)

I would like to see more settings in "Consent Screen":
  • Possibility to change current text

When sending RFC do please try to keep it simple to one (1) request per topic. This RFC contains multiple features, and it won't be implemented in the way you may be expecting (as implement every point in the list).

I'm sorry but I must close this one, it is impossible for me to keep track of 5 new features in just one RFC topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back