• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Configurable display (images OR albums) for user profile

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
💡Describe your Feature request

Enable admin user to configure what will be shown at /username by default.
  • Select "images" means that it shows images and it provides /username/album listing
  • Select "albums" means that it shows albums and it provides /username/images listing.

👏Where did you saw this?

Users have been asking about this when requesting demo and there's also a Pro Subscriber asking how to achieve this using HTTP redirections.

🔥Interest outside our community

I ignore it, but I think that we should have this option.

Definitively,
For people using Chevereto as an image gallerie , I think it's important as they want to have some control about how things are displayed
I tried to hard edit it , but failed so far.
ps: I think you made a typo it
  • Select "images" means that it shows images and it provides /username/album listing
  • Select "albums" means that it shows albums and it provides /username/images listing.

its the other way around

I think this sounds like a great improvement, especially for social communities based off of images, art, and photography. Profile customization is very important to individuals in groups.

Back