• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Compatibility with PHP 7.2

I'm not sure, I have to review all the vendor and third-party code to answer you that. You shouldn't update to PHP 7.2 that early (Nov 30th) because they sometimes drop stuff that will cause issues with lots of code.

LighPics use PHP7.2 and we don't have problem. (Just this error: PHP message: PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/lightpics/www/app/lib/integrity-check.php on line 167")

Last edited by a moderator:
LighPics use PHP7.2 and we don't have problem. (Just this error: PHP message: PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/lightpics/www/app/lib/integrity-check.php on line 167")

Sounds like a problem if you ask me :p

Well, I have just noticed that Chevereto isn't PHP 7.2 compatible. There are some functions being deprecated so I should take care of those.

Don't use PHP 7.2 yet, sorry for the trouble.

The version 7.2 of php is even faster and more secure than the previous version. Rodolfo can give you a higher priority to this version. Thank you
PHP x is always faster and safer but it trends to cause countless issues with old scripts and code that doesn't depends directly on me.

Back