• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • πŸ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • πŸ’Έ Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Cloudflare

Barry

πŸ’– Chevereto Fan
Anyone here NOT using cloudflare as the CDN for their site? If not - why not. Here are my stats from cloudflare for yesterday. Real money saver in terms of bandwidth.

ScreenShot2017-08-07at9.04.20AMa33d7.png

I use MaxCDN when it comes to delivering content. I use CloudFlare only because of their DNS tool.

Fake SSL + Chubby CDN in one spot. Is good to be free, not good compared to any paid stuff. It doesn't work as a real CDN, the cache is extremely aggressive and refresh rate is very poor.

For being free is OK, paid plans are a waste of money.

Fake SSL + Chubby CDN in one spot. Is good to be free, not good compared to any paid stuff. It doesn't work as a real CDN, the cache is extremely aggressive and refresh rate is very poor.

For being free is OK, paid plans are a waste of money.
Fake SSL? Please explain?

Nah, I never checked back. They dramatically improved that SSL stuff.

I only use TMDHosting for my Chevereto program and image storage. Do I really need encryption?

Everybody needs SSL now, Google says so we have to just do it.

no one liked the unsecured icon even after using SSL on their site.
Unlike xenforo, many scripts cannot proxy images

Back