• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

chv_users crashed (repeatedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stam

Chevereto Member
Lately I've been getting this error often:

Fatal error [400]: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 145 Table './fmshots_che/chv_users' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Triggered in /app/lib/classes/class.listing.php at line 362

Stack trace:
#0 /app/routes/route.index.php(205): CHV\Listing->exec()
#1 /lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(216): G\Handler->{closure}(G\Handler)
#2 /lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(120): G\Handler->processRequest()
#3 /app/loader.php(614): G\Handler->__construct(Array)
#4 /index.php(20): include_once('/app/loader.php')

I fire up phpMyAdmin and repair the tables, and that temporarily fixes the issue. Sadly it returns few days later. Not really sure what's causing this nor how I can ensure it doesn't happen again. Any suggestions welcome.

Another detail I've noticed is that when I enter phpMyAdmin, the chv_users table says "in use" instead of the usual details (rows, type, collation, size). Before I repair the table that is. After repairing it shows the usual details again.

My server admin thinks someone must be somehow attacking this table to cause this. Is that even possible? Any chance there's a security breach someone is abusing?

At this time you are the first person with this issue so I really doubt that this is a bug or some kind of exploit. More cases are needed before going into that direction.

Most likely it is a local issue with your database server. You should check that.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I haven't made any changes to the server in months, but I'll ask my server admin to investigate.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility of an exploit though, because that site works primarily as a cdn to one of the largest football manager communities worldwide, therefore we naturally have various people trying to bring us down one way or another.

Check the logs and if you find something odd please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back