Chevereto v4.0 "macanudo" announcement

Simply_Corbett

Chevereto Member
Yes, but it will roll out progressively. For V4.0 you can expect to be able to interact with the upload API endpoint on a per-user key basis.

Am I correct in assuming the v1 api key generated in beta 5 is deprecated? Because if not I have a new bug report to file :)

user_f7981

Chevereto Member
I hope 4.0 version can support media files as soon as possible, which makes me very frustrated. I display the program as my product. If I don't support media, I dare not upload my pictures, because if I upload media files later, it is a huge workload for me.

Simply_Corbett

Chevereto Member
Well, sharex doesn't work on v4 but does on v3. Should I submit a bug report or has the way API works on v4 changed and sharex is the one I should be submitting the bug report to?

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Well, sharex doesn't work on v4 but does on v3. Should I submit a bug report or has the way API works on v4 changed and sharex is the one I should be submitting the bug report to?
V4 is beta software, you shouldn't expect to work reliable same as V3. I've mentioned several times that this is a complete rewrite, so please don't assume that if something works in V3 then it works "by default" in V4.

Any issue you may find must be reported to the bug report section, following the guidelines or I will get mad. :(

Simply_Corbett

Chevereto Member
V4 is beta software, you shouldn't expect to work reliable same as V3. I've mentioned several times that this is a complete rewrite, so please don't assume that if something works in V3 then it works "by default" in V4.

Any issue you may find must be reported to the bug report section, following the guidelines or I will get mad. :(

Sure, thanks. I know its beta software and don't expect everything to work. :D

I'll toss up a bug report in a bit, thanks.