• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • πŸ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • πŸ’Έ Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto v4.0.6 announcement

πŸ’… Improved user avatar upload handling

User avatar resize now fits to the square ratio (1:1), previously it was stretching the image which caused odd results when using non square images.

πŸ›οΈ Added custom call to action buttons for albums

RFC: Call to action button for albums (admin & manager roles)

With this feature albums and images/albums belonging to become an active endpoint for getting new leads as you will be able to add custom call to actions. These are buttons that will trigger to custom href targets, with support for emoji and Font Awesome icons.

This is how it looks like, buttons are styled with accent outline which drives a nice contrast compared with the Chevereto default buttons.

1671815071058.png

And this is your editing (I still don't implement drag sort or a button to add more, don't worry about that for now).

1671814976586.jpeg

πŸ’… Improved button display (compact style)

Buttons now use a compact style by default, enabling to save a lot of screen and to make room for custom call to action buttons.

1672175297769.png

πŸ’… Removed listing viewer keyboard shortcuts reference

Listing viewer got rid of the keyboard shortcuts helper (the caption below indicating keys to use) as those are now indicated when you mouse over the action buttons, for example edit will caption "Edit (E)".

πŸ’… Listing viewer now goes zoom-in by default

Listing viewer is all about use max the screen so now it will expand the images to cover the entire screen. This way, when you click the image you get to see its actual size.

Call to action buttons on listing viewer
1672319681766.png

4.0.6 brings custom call to action buttons, which of course also show at listing viewer for an image that belongs to that album.

Call to action buttons on image

1672319828853.jpeg

At image page call to action buttons will be shown next to the user avatar, using the same style as the default buttons.

πŸ¦„ Added customizable semantics for content

RFC: Alias for Categories

Chevereto use scope was heavily limited by fixed concepts like "image", "albums", "users", "categories", "explore", etc. While you may use Chevereto to sell stuff or to showcase your work, these fixed concepts don't help to close the deal neither to make the user experience more engaging as by default it feels like browsing a filesystem.

With Chevereto 4.0.6 we are introducing customizable semantics, here's how it looks like:

1672321010142.png

At the image edit modal above we can understand how custom semantics are a game changer for Chevereto. For this example I've changed image to photo, album to product and category to brand. In all references to these concepts it will print the custom semantic of your choice.

And it goes further, here's how the Explore got changed to Shop and Discovery to Whats new:

1672321356943.png

And I when I say everywhere I really meant it. If we change users to customers:

1672321524900.png

Back