• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto V4.0.0.beta.6

Labze

Chevereto Member
I've been testing the newest version. I'm not sure where to give feedback so I'll post here. I love the palette feature, but can you please change the location, perhaps to the bottom of the dropdown? Right now I am using darkmode theme, and if i press my profile and go down to dashboard my entire screen blinks because the mouse moves over the palette picker. I have to circle my mouse around it to avoid this, which is really annoying.

Anywhere where I may place that palette preview will cause issues. Imo the best course of action is to wait a few seconds before doing the preview on mouse over.

It would be good to add the ability to turn off pallets in the administration.
Personally, I only like the white / dark version (classic and dark mode, which depends on the operating system settings).

@Rodolfo maybe on right or left side as single floating icon, once u click on it u can choose ur theme color after, something like the "addthis" floating icons for sharing on social media websites, if u know what i mean:

a3d3b7d132450e46ba6b8dd59994e774.png

@konj Thanks, but if someday I can meet the person who invented that type of design I will hit him/her in the face with a suculento paipazo.

Maybe either make it not be a mouse over thing or make it an expandable button in the menu.

Back