• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto v4.0.0.beta.3 announcement

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Hey there,

Release V4.0.0.beta.3 fixes many of the bugs and errors affecting its predecessor and provides a significative upgrade in the user interface with the addition of palettes and a massive pack of ui improvements.

🐛 Fixed bugs

This release fixes the issues with ca-certs, the database oddities when installing, and the issues with the implementation of env variables. It also implements the fixes described in V3.20.15.

🤑 User interface upgrade

After releasing V4 beta we got a lot of questions about user interface upgrades and to my surprise many users aren't into upgrading at all unless the user interface gets any change. We didn't plan any user interface upgrade until V4.3. We are greedy, we tweaked the schedule and we will add the theme upgrade, starting in V4.0.0.beta.3.

💅 Refined UI

The default theme, Peafowl, looks better than ever as it now gets a consistent color palette as it delivers lower noise to your content delivery experience.

(The user interface changes are massive, I will disclose each change in a new post).

😘 When?

I'm targeting the end of the month as I want to test this beta in a couple of the machines that other users of the software have already donated (thanks!). If you have infra which you want to check how "chevereto-v4-ready" is simply contribute with your donation.

🎨 The installation step has been re-designed, look how cute:

1636404735617.png

The design will now use the default home cover image, in this case is the pictures of the «moais mirando a la chucha».

Last edited:
🥂 Blurred backgrounds (glass) are taken over of many elements of the default theme. The context menus have been improved, the text is now smaller and we droped the arrow. We also got a border there.

1636405187673.png

The new album navigator:

1636406076011.png

Last edited:
🤗 More icons, everywhere.

1636405432559.png

1636405504594.png

🧐 Also color:

1636405695024.png
^ «Perfil» is on mouseover, I don't know how to capture the cursor.

💝 Also, listings:

1636405791199.png

Last edited:
Back