Rodolfo

Chevereto Developer
Chevereto Staff
Website
rodolfoberrios.com
Chevereto v3.10.0 pre-release notes
- Added alphabetical sort order for albums
- Fixed bug in homepage explore routing and bad website title

Please note that the intention of this release is to mend the confusion that some had by believing in that v4 was soon to be released. Internally, the features announced for 3.9.X are still the priority.

Revisions

Revision releases (3.10.X) should add the following (no particular order):

ashkir

Core license
License owner
Chevereto v3 is perfect and continues to grow in amazing ways!

v4 will be here when v4 happens! :) I'm happy with v3. I won't ask about v4 until v4 is announced officially.

txus

Website
imagen46.com
Man, confusion when it has more than two years announced, it is rather a tease, when version 4 leaves as many do not want it after several years of waiting

dpupload

Network license
License owner
Try to implement next/prev in image view in 3.10.0

Rodolfo

Chevereto Developer
Chevereto Staff
Website
rodolfoberrios.com
Man, confusion when it has more than two years announced, it is rather a tease, when version 4 leaves as many do not want it after several years of waiting
Well, that's your opinion. I'm seeing how potentials new clients strongly believe that v3.9 was instantly prior to v4.0. That idea is among people outside Chevereto

By the way, I have never announced v4 and I never like to provide dates because I've no issues in re-mapping releases if I think that such thing is better for the script health. I do that all the time because I'm always adapting the roadmap.

True, when someone ask about v4 I usually provide a year range but that doesn't means that such information won't change in the future.

Reactions: june

mmybaka

Network license
License owner
√:3.10.x , 3.11.x , 3.12.x ...
×:4.0.x

v4?404not

Rodolfo

Chevereto Developer
Chevereto Staff
Website
rodolfoberrios.com
I agree, Please implemented this functionality.
This release aims to just to stop the v3.9 >> v4.0 assumptions, the development goes according to the revisions stated in this topic: https://chevereto.com/community/threads/chevereto-v3-9-0.8399/ (You may notice that "prev/next" should have been implemented in v3.9.X, that's still the case but now in v3.10.X.)

The features announced in v3.10.0 are there just because I was already working on that for the now aborted v3.9.6.

There won't be any extra features in this v3.10.0 which I will release today.

Reactions: ashkir

ashkir

Core license
License owner
Quick question where is the Alphabetical sorting? On Demo I tried and it doesn't have a list item.

Edit: NEvermind. It's just the user page!

Dan1

Network license
License owner
Upgraded to 3.10. AZ link is there, but clicking on it doesn't sort the albums alphabetically, rather randomly. Also next time I navigate to albums it's back to being sorted by most recent. Sorting order should stay how it was last selected.

Oakley

Network license
Beta tester
Upgraded to 3.10. AZ link is there, but clicking on it doesn't sort the albums alphabetically, rather randomly. Also next time I navigate to albums it's back to being sorted by most recent. Sorting order should stay how it was last selected.
I would imagine that would be more complicated to implement as the system would need to "remember" for everyone viewing. For members it would probably need to be "set" in the database. As for Guests, well thats another story ... if at all possible.

Dan1

Network license
License owner
Bump, alphabetical sorting is not working at all.

Rodolfo

Chevereto Developer
Chevereto Staff
Website
rodolfoberrios.com
If you have issues post them in Tech support. AZ sorting works fine in the demo so as always, clear your server caches and if the problem persists, open a ticket and please provide details to be able to help you.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Status
Not open for further replies.