• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

chevereto is the best image hosting script in the globe !

Do you like this features ?

• yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sprindesk

Chevereto Member
chevereto is really awesome! mainly - fast and quick upload, multiple storages support. Since they are not accepting new features request I want other chevereto users to feedback about my opinions -

1. chevereto need a multi resolutions download option [ optional on/off multi resolutions from admin ]

2. Listing thumbnails like Flickr.
flickr-new-640x449.png

3. paging like this
5KUWUSGsT0Kf9zKYQppTrA.png

4. import photos from other networks such as - Dropbox, g drive, one drive, Flickr etc

Screen_Shot_2015-11-04_at_3.42.51_PM.png

5. NSFW content must not visible on mouseover, it should be open after clicking like 500px

6. An automatic XML sitemap.

These features are more powerful and this will bring move chevereto to very high I think.

I know developer at this is not accepting new requests but I want feedback from users about this things.

Back