• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto image links are displayed strangely in the browser's address bar, unlike the previous ones.

Chevereto Member
My current image link is [part of the file name]. [ID], like this: 60802563.4YD6, 60803737.4cQt, 60808439.4ZNd

AdTx.jpg

My settings in the Dashboard Image Upload-File Naming Format have not changed it, it is the default ID.

This kind of image link is hard to see. What's wrong? How can I change it back?

As these links don't have any file extension, then I assume that we are talking about image viewer links. In that case, note that the Upload Filenaming option applies to the actual filename, not the image viewer.

The image viewer that you get is probably due to SEO image URL, where the number before the ID is the name of the image (title).

dashboard/settings/system

1577631149087.png

As these links don't have any file extension, then I assume that we are talking about image viewer links. In that case, note that the Upload Filenaming option applies to the actual filename, not the image viewer.

The image viewer that you get is probably due to SEO image URL, where the number before the ID is the name of the image (title).

dashboard/settings/system

View attachment 2668
Thank you, it is true, now the problem is solved!

Back