• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Chevereto Google Chrome Extension (usable for every Chevereto host)

evilmoe2

Not needed
Hello,

I have created a new extension for Google Chrome for my image host (http://www.your-pictionary.com). The special about it is you can use this extension for every Chevereto image host. It is also my first Google Chrome extension, so be fair ;)

Features:
  • Right click on images on other site
    • Direct upload to the image host (server download the image by URL)
    • Editor (under construction), later you should be able to crop your image, add text or lines in different colours.
  • Screenshot of your current tab
  • Or just of a area
Options:
  • Your can change the URL and API key to use your own image host (those options automatically synchronised to all your other devices, your just have to change it once to your favorite host! Of course you can use mine too ;) )
Todo:
  • Nice editor
  • More features
  • Improve usability
Known bugs:
  • None

Not much features yet, but im still working on it. Maybe your have nice ideas :)
Give it a try!

You can download the Google Chrome extension in the Google webstore:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chevereto-uploader-by-you/memndahppdnephfcpklgnldajahnahfo

Last edited:
This is really good, well done. Are you German? I found some (what I think is) German in the code, commented out. There are things I would have done differently, and some of your code could do with a clean up, but you did say it's your first and for you first, all things considered, it's great. Well done!

Thanks, yes im from Germany.

If you have improvements, just let me know what I could have done better!

I will, of course, when I have some time to test it properly and go through the code, I will message you! If you ever need any JS/HTML/PHP help, just give me a shout. I have over 8 years experience and I'm more than happy to help :D

Very nice!!
Maybe we should have a dedicated area for mods like this.
Web apps, desktop apps etc etc.

Yeah, I could borrow the code and put it in the docs section.

Also if possible add title for the image b4 upload... so it helps in SE's

Back