• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto error: Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youssef

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
Hello my site no longer works and displays an error: Chevereto error: Internal server error

1. The server credentials are wrong and I can't login to your server. Keep in mind that I can't login to your server if you provide wrong credentials.
2. Since I can't log in, you should perform debug on your own. The instructions are here.

Show me the debug message that you get and I will be able to help you further.

I got your debug information, you should refer that to your hosting company as it seems an issue on the server. The include path isn't working so is definitely something odd.

If you edited something then revert to the stock files. If you didn't modified anything then handle the problem with your hosting company.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back