• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 3.3.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Chevereto 3.3.2 (2014-07-15)
- Added option to enable/disable NSFW images in random mode
- Fixed disconnect social network bug
- Fixed social network connect issues in private mode
- Improved workaround for app/settings.php
- Updated translations (Finnish, German and Portuguese)

Affected files and folders (from 3.3.1)
- app/app.php
- app/loader.php
- app/content/
- app/routes/
- app/installer/
- app/themes/Peafowl/snippets/anywhere_upload.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/dashboard.php
- lib/Peafowl/

Check the README.txt for install and update instructions and http://chevereto.com/docs

The "unexpected '[' bla bla bla" is because you are running PHP < 5.4.0 and at Arvixe you need an htaccess/cpanel workaround to make PHP 5.4 to work. When Arvixe autoinstall Chevereto for you they care about it and they put PHP 5.4 for you, but you have to be sensitive regarding .htaccess editing because without knowing it you could be switching to PHP 5.3

Last edited:
The "unexpected '[' bla bla bla" is because you are running PHP < 5.4.0 and at Arvixe you need an htaccess/cpanel workaround to make PHP 5.4 to work. When Arvixe autoinstall Chevereto for you they care about it and they put PHP 5.4 for you, but you have to be sensitive regarding .htaccess editing because without knowing it you could be switching to PHP 5.3

I'm with Arvixe and my PHP is version 5.4.27. I will give this a try as they just suggested.

EDIT: Issue resolved.

Last edited:
I apologize in advance if I missed the post regarding my question but didn't find the answer when searching...

Any chance of getting automatic updates? ...for example, like WordPress. :p

I apologize in advance if I missed the post regarding my question but didn't find the answer when searching...

Any chance of getting automatic updates? ...for example, like WordPress. :p

Nope. I'm still adding core functions so is not safe to add automatic updates safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back