• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 2.3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Chevereto 2.3.1 (2012-08-20) release notes
- Fixed bug with private mode login
- Improved Russian language
- Improved update script rewrite rules

Update from 2.3 | Affected files & folders
- includes/classes/class.handler.php
- includes/functions.php
- content/system/login.php
- content/languages/ru

Download Chevereto 2.3.1

Hi Rodolfo..now i am using 2.2.4..can we go directly to 2.3.1 without 2.3...

If answer is yes.
is it ok just to update above mentioned files or update as 2.3 mentioned affected files and folders.

If answer is no
where can i download 2.3?

Hi Rodolfo..now i am using 2.2.4..can we go directly to 2.3.1 without 2.3...

If answer is yes.
is it ok just to update above mentioned files or update as 2.3 mentioned affected files and folders.

If answer is no
where can i download 2.3?

Yes. It is fine to update.

You must, however, follow this guide.

Sorry for asking that (I didn't try the 2.3.1) but did you improve the file handling and the way that thumbs are created ? ( >>> cf. this thread )

And if you did, is the result as good as in earlier version ?

image delete link not working
where should be problem please suggest
every this else is working fine

I have purchased a license by Paypal but why has not it loads the download link?Please help me!

Hope you'll check my transaction and give my answer in the shortest time.

Thank you!

image delete link not working
where should be problem please suggest
every this else is working fine

Open a tech support topic here: http://chevereto.com/community/forums/tech-support.16/

I have purchased a license by Paypal but why has not it loads the download link?Please help me!

Hope you'll check my transaction and give my answer in the shortest time.

Thank you!

I wasn't able to find your payment. Please send me a email to inbox@chevereto.com or use the contact form here: http://chevereto.com/contact indicating the email address that issue the payment.

Because old versions doesnt have all the improvements and since you have lifetime license there is no point on using a old version. The only point could be for developers, but yes you can download any old version I just have to workaround that on the download page. If anyone needs any release prior to the current PM me for the link.

So much good stuff going on Rodolfo. I'm selling Anony.ws to Avast and creating a brand new project. The reason, is because of the improvements on Chevereto, delete links and stuff like that. I hope a IP Ban feature will come soon and image prune by IP. Shouldn't be too hard to add when you got time, thanks!

So much good stuff going on Rodolfo. I'm selling Anony.ws to Avast and creating a brand new project. The reason, is because of the improvements on Chevereto, delete links and stuff like that. I hope a IP Ban feature will come soon and image prune by IP. Shouldn't be too hard to add when you got time, thanks!

Sure thing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back