• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 2.2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to know that every release does not informed to all user by email? Because I rarely come in here. Or just only me not received the update for all releases that coming out?

Any news about release 2.3? It will be on this month or will split at August.

Cheers

Things have came up and 2.3 wont make it on July, 2.3 will be out most likely in late August.

Hi Rodolfo,

I just have a question. I noticed that the thumb images for animated gifs are different with the new version. It seems to have a poor quality (only for thumbs)

But there were no problem with precedent release (I mean 1.8 for exemple). Is there a way to fix it ? And why does the thumbs animated gifs looks so bad ?

From 1.X to 2.X there was a change on the file handling and the way that thumbs are created. Now that I'm making the watermark feature I have notice also issues with the watermark functions and all the different file formats. Just to give you a example, PNG8, 24 and 32 have different way to be handled than a GIF, animated gif, transparent.. etc. Main thing is that I need to do several improvements to the resize and other gd based functions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back