• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 2.2.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Chevereto 2.2.3 (2012-07-03) release notes
- Added flood protection based on IP
- Improved invalid request function
- Improved URL validation functions
- Improved core classes
- Fixed bug in API related to invalid URL
- Fixed bug in autolanguage and Chinese languages
- Fixed meta descriptions in shorturl.php
- Fixed dB insert tables error catch
- Fixed login issues with Webkit/Opera
- Fixed admin issue on request handler
- Added Thai language

Update from 2.2.2 | Affected files & folders
- api.php
- upload.php
- includes/
- includes/classes/
- admin/includes/
- admin/includes/classes/
- content/languages/zh-tw
- content/languages/th

Download Chevereto 2.2.3

There are new config values added. Check the "flood_report_email" and "Flood limits" in the 2.2.3 config file.

What do you mean by includes/ , including config.php and all that :|?

Nope, not config.php but you need to add few new config values for the flood report. Check the instructions in the first post.

Nope, not config.php but you need to add few new config values for the flood report. Check the instructions in the first post.
I don't see any post. But i guess i just suck on finding.

Edit, the one on this post, marked with red? If so, should i upload evrything else, that is written, just not config.php and update

the red market one? on this post?

I have a little mistake when trying the 2.2.3 demo. Nothing happens when I click on pref button (to make shorter URL) I mean that the "div" doesn't appear. I was on Firefox 12.

There is a bug in 2.2.3 with the short url. For now the 2.2.3 download is closed and for all that have already downloaded and installed I will post a hostfix to solve the issue.

Sorry for the problems.

Ok, the short url bug is fixed. For those who have already download 2.2.3 before this post please download again and replace includes/template.functions.php and everything should work.

Sorry for the trouble.

I don't see any post. But i guess i just suck on finding.

Edit, the one on this post, marked with red? If so, should i upload evrything else, that is written, just not config.php and update

the red market one? on this post?

Open the new config.php and search for "flood_report_email" and "Flood limits". Just add this new values in the old config.php

- includes/
- includes/classes/

means all files inside that folder....if i replace all i am getting error. please tel me exactly which files i have to replace

- includes/
- includes/classes/

means all files inside that folder....if i replace all i am getting error. please tel me exactly which files i have to replace

Exactly, i havn't upgraded yet so i didnt do that. And he meant not all inside includes/ folder ... thats what i didnt understand, if you upload all inside includes folder, you'll get db error and all that.

Exactly, i havn't upgraded yet so i didnt do that. And he meant not all inside includes/ folder ... thats what i didnt understand, if you upload all inside includes folder, you'll get db error and all that.
yeah me too i m getting error...thank god i have yesterday backup...i replaced and its working...but what about upgrade...
includes/
- includes/classes/

for these folders error is coming..includes/ what this means updating full folder or what

Rodolfo please explain a bit more..You are chevereto guru.we r not like you,so please explain little bit more for upgrades, then we will instal without any worries..:)

Come on... Use common sense here... Preserve config.php and definitions.php, upload the whole else and then add the new config values that you will find on the new config.php

Updated like this....
replaced new files of these and worked fine after updating this...
- api.php
- upload.php
after uploading inside this folder includes/ everything except config and definitions..this error is coming..
added new config values,uploaded full new config file tried with degault peafowl template not working.:(

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

@Sumanth

If you are using the AUS mod then you need to wait until I release the 1.8 version in order to use the chevereto 2.2.3 version. At this moment the latest supported version of the AUS mod is 2.2.2 using the v1.7.4.

@Sumanth

If you are using the AUS mod then you need to wait until I release the 1.8 version in order to use the chevereto 2.2.3 version. At this moment the latest supported version of the AUS mod is 2.2.2 using the v1.7.4.
when its releasing?

Rodolfo please explain a bit more..You are chevereto guru.we r not like you,so please explain little bit more for upgrades, then we will instal without any worries..:)

I can't get the 2.2.3 update to work either. Please Help

I'm sorry to say I agree with Sumanth. I'm an average webmaster, but I'm not a geek. I run a VPS, use(d) some other scripts. I know the basics of html and can apply php code when given copy/paste instructions. It's a great script, but updating Chevereto is too difficult and too time-consuming. I hope there will be a solution for this in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back