• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Change album featured image?

I would like to customize a chevereto's album like that http://photobytran.pixieset.com/lesdernireslueurs/
So if i can change a cover photo for album, it's easier to edit a code, like a homepage style "split landing + image"
Yes, I know what you want. What I'm trying to explain to you is that there is no button or setting to achieve that and there won't be such feature anytime soon because your request is too unique.

Sorry.

Rodolfo, It is very important and habitual for me, a former flickr user, to be able to specify an album image. Is it possible to implement this feature?​

I'm quite new (paid) and enjoying the software but I would like to have this as well. I'm not quite sure how the album avatar is selected now and it's not always the nicest image from the album - it would help to have it selectable. Thanks in advance!

I'm quite new (paid) and enjoying the software but I would like to have this as well. I'm not quite sure how the album avatar is selected now and it's not always the nicest image from the album - it would help to have it selectable. Thanks in advance!
In v3.17 there will be a "Cover" button in the image page:

1601840414769.png
You will be able to click to toggle the cover image, this is how it will look like when the image is the album cover:
1601840450720.png
If you don't specify any cover, it will take the first image uploaded to the album.

Has this feature been removed from 4.x? I couldn't find it anywhere. I had to recreate the album and upload 1 image to set a cover before uploading all the others which seems a bit backwards.

Back