• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

CDN for Terabytes of Traffic, who do you use?

ashkir

👽 Chevereto Freak
I am now in the 1+TB club every month of traffic now. MaxCDN/StackPath wants over $60 a month for this traffic, wheras for KeyCDN it costs me about $35.

Who do you use for CDN for handling terabytes of traffic?

Ahh! CDN77! I had an interesting experience with them when their server crashed for a few hours and they denied it. xD

Nope. I used them very, very, early on. My users had constant loading issues with them. Which is why I ended up with MaxCDN. This was a year ago.

Have you looked at Azure CDN or Cloudfront? Not the cheapest, but there will be zero outages, that is pretty much a guarantee

I'll check them out. I'm pretty happy with KeyCDN. I wrote a mega blog post comparing CDN services for my needs too.

I'm going to take a look at BunnyCDN.

I've posted about Beluga in our last CDN thread. Beluga took 6 months to respond to a sales ticket. :/ It is a 1 man show.

You won't be disappointed by bunnyCDN. They might have less PoP than other CDN providers, but they are quick to resolve issues and know what they're doing.

Back