• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Can your team work on Customization?

yousaid

Chevereto Noob
Hi,
I want to buy this tool, but I would like to pay for some customization to the UI.
I would like the following:
(a) Ability to expire images after a specified date.
(b) Ability to resize images on upload. For example, during registration, a user is given a choice to select the size of the image: Small, Medium or Large.
(c) Addition of a Page dedicated to News where the admin can blog about images that are uploaded
(d) A commenting system on the images that are uploaded..
I would love a layout that looks like this site, http://imagen46.com/explore, but has these features I listed.
I will pay for the customization.
thanks
yousaid

Hi there,

(a) Ability to expire images after a specified date.

It already supports that.

(b) Ability to resize images on upload. For example, during registration, a user is given a choice to select the size of the image: Small, Medium or Large.I

Users can resize images before upload. Just check the uploader at the demo website.

(c) Addition of a Page dedicated to News where the admin can blog about images that are uploaded

There are plans to add a featured section but I don't think that it will work as a blog.

d) A commenting system on the images that are uploaded..

At this time you can use Disqus and later on we will add support for native comments.

We don't do custom modifications, is an expensive job that rarely is payed what its worth. I prefer to focus in add features that everybody can enjoy.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Back