• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • ðŸ’ļ Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Can I pay through ALERTPAY?

nasiporky

Chevereto Member
hi bro could I pay you via alertpay?

I have paypal funds but not enough

can i send through Alertpay?

let me know

I don't have good references from alertpay. You can't transfer founds to paypal from alertpay??

Rodolfo said:
I don't have good references from alertpay. You can't transfer founds to paypal from alertpay??

Nope, but there are Ex-changers online that people use to send money via PayPal and recieve via AlertPay, might cost them a little, but sometimes having a friend that will do it for nothing is good to have.

I offer AlertPay as solution for clients too pay me and it's well worth it, because people who can't get PayPal or Debit Cards normally result to alternatives such as AlertPay therefore offering that as a payment solution could allow more users to purchase your script.

Easy to signup, add a credit/debit card (If prepaid debit, almost instant verification online, was for me) add bank account, takes a couple days, verify your business information (Social Security Number also works, if in US) and then you can create business profiles to accept "Credit Cards" too takes about a day.

It's about as painful as PayPal verification...but well worth it.

Can you plz make an acc in Alertpay,many of them using Alertpay now and iam one of them.I liked to buy your Script

thank you

Always people ask me for other payment methods but always different payment methods! I have heard about 10+ payments methods that I have never heard of it!

I have made a poll for this and the 95% is ok with paypal so is Paypal the method. I can't open 10 accounts for all the payment services out there, and as I far I can tell, moneybookers is the only one that really seems an alternative to me.

Back