• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Buy a Theme!

Did you know any developer/designer because if you know i am interested to get in touch with a developer/designer ?

Have a nice day !
Wali Ahmed

you have to wait for themes. i also start designing but there allot of new options released by rodolfo.
now you have to update every time after releases from rodolfo and i understand that updating everytime is not very intresting for theme defs because it cost allot of time. and i dont mean updating the base theme! but put everytime the new options inside my own template!!.
personaly i holded my edit work and dont spend time on chevereto anymore, i put my head inside my own development because im building my own cms on laravel.
If my wishes are inside the core chevereto than i start spending time in it again, i know rodolfo working on that wishes so personaly i wait with any edit work now.

Well Chevereto 3 just came on about and Rodolfo is doing amazing work to get great customization for Devs like myself to make themes etc, Right now i am in the process in development for creating a custom theme. The main thing is with updates it can push development and i am just waiting for set point in which i can focus on a version of Chevereto. But in the mean time i am working on a theme so hopefully soon it will be ready i am just taking my time to assure its ready for release etc

Back