• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Bulk E-mailer

ucjohn

Chevereto Member
I would love to have a bulk mailer option to be able to send news letters and updates to all users on our site.

Out of Scope? didn't think it would be that complicated guess old fasion way 1 user at a time getting there e-mail and doing a bulk message lol

Out of Scope? didn't think it would be that complicated

Out of scope isn't about how hard to implement is a given feature. Is about stuff that doesn't need to be added to Chevereto.

You are asking for an email marketing tool, no way I will add that. There are countless services and scripts for that because is not just a weekend job and at this time I think that is wiser to work in features more related to image hosting which is what Chevereto does.

If you want to get the emails from your users you can simple run:
Code:
SELECT user_email chv_users WHERE user_newsletter = 1;

From there you can send your email using any email marketing tool.

Back