• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Bringing back the links in dashboard

DarkTexas 🦄

Chevereto Member
I'm opening this RFC to bring back the links at the dashboard linking to images, users, albums etc.

💡Describe your Feature request

With the recent version of chevereto (4.0.5) the links at the dashboard were removed. The number of images, albums, etc are no longer set as a link. Originally you were able to click on those links to quickly jump to those tabs. However, this might be not needed on PC as you see all Tabs linked in the Top as mentioned by @Rodolfo at this thread (Bug Reports) but is only the case at a computer. For mobile administration this has added two more clicks, which is ineffective.

1670066473423.png

🔥Interest outside our community

n/A

If that's your argument then every tabbed link (image tabs, user settings, etc.) should get an additional link for not opening the menu?

Not a big problem, but I've also gotten used to clicking the numbers below even on PC.

When opening the dashboard, my eyes move first to the numbers and my mouse follows, then click the numbers.
It's intuitive and simple.

If the numbers are not clickable, then I need to move my eyes to the top left corner again to look for the button after viewing the numbers.
This is more step, more trouble.

I check the images/albums/users everyday, these three buttons are the ones I use most often, other than that I rarely open settings or bulk importer.

The numbers are already there, turning into a button doesn't affect anything. Why not?

Yes, I noticed the same as well. I believe the majority of people used to click the stats and navigate.

Back