• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

bobblepic.com ...

malvernweb

Chevereto Member
https://bobblepic.com

It's been a long time in the making, but finally I have finished the bulk of the additions I wanted to get added to my site. The theme is next on my list, as some of the CSS I've shoehorned in to get the functionality right is leaving a little be desired, but I now have the following additions ...

Private messaging - Search and message other users.
Video link sharing (YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo), with auto embedding.
Web page/site bookmarking (grab a screen-shot of any web link and embed the link for saving or sharing)
Native image comments, with popularity boosting.
MEME Generator on images (needs a little work, but mostly done). A link is generated on the fly for sharing, and then also gets stored in an album in user area.
Full moderation in back end for images/video links.

Then coming soon, free posting. This feature is 99% working, but I've removed whilst I do some finishing off, so your uploading options are images, video links, or just 1000 character shouts/rants like a forum come blog "blend" that all get jumbled up with the images that people can reply to and comment on.

Also native iOS app (seriously needs the images changing on app store, I jumped the gun a bit there. I'll get around to it when the theme is done on the main site), with Android coming as soon as I get five minutes.

@Rodolfo .... this is one of the best frameworks (G\) I have ever worked with, what a base to start on!

Any comments, critique or suggestions would be lovely.

Thank you!

Last edited:
That is amazing. Well done. I am really needing video (mp4) support and native iOS uploading to specific user galleries. Are you planning on releasing an open source for your modifications?

That is amazing. Well done. I am really needing video (mp4) support and native iOS uploading to specific user galleries. Are you planning on releasing an open source for your modifications?

@marcanthonyphoto

I don't plan on releasing the code open source, I am just going to sell the site. I have fun in building them, rather than running them as I have a full time day job that takes up 90% of my computer time. I probably won't be bothered to put it on Flippa etc, which is mainly due to being a bit lazy and not being bothered with all the stat gathering etc. The traffic isn't that high, but I have NEVER promoted it, ever. Anything it has gained, has been through Google finding it for itself, and it hasn't done too badly from that.

All the features listed in the original post are working, except the free posting, which is still 99% finished. Having said that, it's probably a feature too far on an image hosting site anyway!

For sale:
The domain name, all of the code, the iOS app (transferred to another users iOS account, or I'll just shut it down) and obviously the handful of users it has gathered (some very loyal RC enthusiasts) and I'll help any buyer set it up on own hosting. I should say, some of the additions I have put in place will probably require PHP7 to run, but I can modify if desperate.

Any sensible offers by PM if anyone's interested.

I'm going to add it to a few other forums as well and see if it gets a response. I have had one offer which wasn't too bad, but I'll give it a bit longer.

(EDIT: ) PS. I do have an Android version ready, but I've never gotten around to publishing it. This can come as a raw Android file, as I really can't be doing with setting it up.

What about these mobile apps, is same source or each app is remarkable different?

Would you be willing to sell the iOS source code itself? I have my own website but I am needing a way for users to login to their account, select an album they want to upload into, then upload the photo. Does your iOS app do that? And I mean natively in Xcode. Not simply having an app that embeds UIWebView which all it does is opens the website.

Last edited:
Back