• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Banned users

Status
Not open for further replies.

anyimg

Chevereto Member
Hello,

Blocked users & their own albums/images appear to everyone in "explore":
?list=albums
?list=users
?list=images

But when you try to open the album/image or user page it "That page doesn't exist".

Please fix this.

Last edited:
Chevereto doesn't limit content visibility for banned users, what you say is new stuff that should be added.

Chevereto doesn't limit content visibility for banned users, what you say is new stuff that should be added.
This seems as an error.
Because the album/photo or user page can not be opened "That page does not exist" .
So, what is the benefit of displaying content?

Private users won't get listed. I added a clause for those.

Please keep in mind that admins are not affected by those filters and as administrator you will always see everything.

By the way, new listings means news filters. To add those I must get user feedback first and then I can fine tune this new addition.

Private users won't get listed. I added a clause for those.

Please keep in mind that admins are not affected by those filters and as administrator you will always see everything.

By the way, new listings means news filters. To add those I must get user feedback first and then I can fine tune this new addition.

I know that administrator see everything.
But no one else should see the content of banned or private members.
I hope this issue is resolved in the next update.

Thing is that private profiles apply for profiles, not user content. What private profile does is that it will hide your identity, not the content. Basically, the system won't tell that X content belongs to the Y user.

Bans are something else, a filter that I should add.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Thing is that private profiles apply for profiles, not user content. What private profile does is that it will hide your identity, not the content. Basically, the system won't tell that X content belongs to the Y user.

Bans are something else, a filter that I should add.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Anyway, this should be solved.
I am receiving emails from users about this issue.
This does not seem to give a good impression to the users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back