• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

automatic delete-time

micha777

Chevereto Member
Hi,

where I can change automatic delete times? I wish up to 2 years.
Related to this:
Its possible to set a auto delete for non viewed images? Means as example: image has zero views into set it up time will be deleted automticly

It is not possible as of yet. However, it has been added in to-do list. So, you may have it next year with the release of v4.x

Hope, its on to-do-list.
But can anyone tell me how I can change delete-times? Standard is max 2 days, how I set it up to a year or two? Can I only edit it into /app/lib/classes/class.image.php ?

Last edited:
But can anyone tell me how I can change delete-times?

The function that you are looking for is:
PHP:
CHV\Image::getAvailableExpirations
And you can find it at app/lib/classes/class.image.php

The system uses the dateinterval format which works like this: P2D which stands for "Past 2 days" so for 2 years you should use P2Y.

Note that the goal of the auto-expirable stuff is not to cleanup the images after 2 years. The goal of this function is to allow users to share something and don't have to return to the website to remove the image.

Thanks Rodolfo.

Understand your intension, but its at the moment its the simplest way to clean up after time "x".

Back