• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

auto import or scapper

seamouse

Chevereto Member
looking somehow to auto upload photos from maybe twitter or vine feed

as my site is for selfies, would like to auto update the site

just a sidenote......how is it "legal" to use 1000 other users actual img "scraped" off their profiles etc. As specially if its showing the persons face in the photo. i know its not my business but i work with models and licensing on a daily basis and never liked the fact if anyone doing anything liek this. for example i got a huge tattoo on my shoulds/back and a guy took the img and used it as his own...(really happened..) so if your looking for tattoo hashtags it can steal my personal img too that i only uploaded to show to tattoo fans on that specific page.

just sayin......

@Rodolfo Thank you for this beautiful script. i have 50k+ hd picture. i want to put all in one local directory example /home/xxx/public_html/importpicture/ and this script select pictures in this directory and will publish it. but i dont want to script select all pictures in one day. example 25 picture publish in one day, another day 20 picture will publish (random publish time 20 to 50 example).i need automation because i dont want to look all day in one script. i want to build 50-100 domain.

This is very good job if you will make it.

/home/xxx/public_html/importpicture/Animal (this pictures will put Animal album)
/home/xxx/public_html/importpicture/Sports (this pictures will put sports album)
/home/xxx/public_html/importpicture/Decoration (Decoration Album)

some scripts have this import function.

sorry for my poor english. i hope you understand me.

In europe is stealing photos from other sites or profiles illegal. Thats why I asked for a licence option.

theres alot of good idea and suggestion just wait for admin to implement it
It takes time to implement things and to make it work properly. I don't release crippled features or bad stuff, so it takes me time to complete the requests.

Licenses are lifetime (that is almost an standard in image hosting scripts thanks to Chevereto) so if you check the roadmap, everything is eventually added and everybody enjoy updates, even clients from 2011.

Back