• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Are You Happy With Core Bundle ( License + TMD Hosting ) ?

Farhan Malik

Chevereto Noob
I Want To Purchase Core Bundle But confuse about tmd hosting . How is There Support Or Service ? Or I Am Using Cheap And Reliable Hosting For My Other Website Do They Charge Me 2.95$/Month After One Year . Any Of You Using Core Bundle Please Guide Me I Am Waiting For Your Kind Reply. Thanks

Basically, TMDHosting will gift you a license long as you purchase 2 years of hosting service. You can pay that upfront or monthly. They offer nodes in USA, Europe and Asia and their support is really good.

If you are not happy with the purchase you can get your money back within 60 days (the license will be canceled, which is fair) so if it doesn't meet your needs then actually you won't lose any money.

Any concern regarding purchase options, payment methods and everything else must be check at TMDHosting because Chevereto doesn't handle that purchase.

Try it yourself, no risks at all.

Back