ApeVPS.com | SSD | 1Gbps Uplink | Instant | We can help you setup!

Hectic

License owner
logo.png
Virtual Private Servers -- SSD Drives -- 1Gbps Uplink -- Instant Deployment -- Unmanaged

Prices Starting at $4.00

We're here to offer the Chevereto community high performance virtual private servers to be used as either hosting your whole site, or as a secondary storage option, if you'r running out of space!
Not only are we experienced in running & owning the chevereto script, we're also experienced in the web hosting industry. To get you guys started off, we're offering a 50% off promotion, which will get you image hosting site up and running in no time!

Promotion:
50% Off ( Limited time only, or whilst stock lasts! )
EXPIRED

Simply visit our site to browse our packages, or jump on a live sales if you have any further questions!
ApeVPS.com

logo2.png

Last edited:

twm

Network license
License owner
KVM?
Can you provide a test IP or looking glass?

Hectic

License owner
They are indeed KVM, I'll message you with further information regarding a test ip and and more :)

tomsit

Moderator & Chevereto freak
Community Staff
Website
freeimage.host
Found some alarming stuff, you should get everything in place - rather than having an unfinished website. Me personally wouldn't trust any host that don't have their own stuff in "order"

Example:

- 404 error on this page: https://www.apevps.com/elastic/template/legal.html
- No KB articles
- About us? Which DC are you using etc would be nice to know

Hectic

License owner
Found some alarming stuff, you should get everything in place - rather than having an unfinished website. Me personally wouldn't trust any host that don't have their own stuff in "order"

Example:

- 404 error on this page: https://www.apevps.com/elastic/template/legal.html
- No KB articles
- About us? Which DC are you using etc would be nice to know
Hello!

I appreciate the finds, it allows me to get them resolves, unfortunately we are human also and do make mistakes, if a missing link ( now resolved ) is the biggest issue we make then i'm fine with that!

Both the KB articles & about us page is being worked on, the KB articles do take longer then most other things and is a work in progress.

Whilst those are issues, they are minor issues and are not 'alarming' and should not reflect the quality or reliability on the services provided. If you have any further questions or concerns i'm more then happy to answer them, simply reply back here or if you wish to private message me also is fine.

Thanks.

Last edited:

tomsit

Community Staff
Website
freeimage.host
Yeah, no worries - I'm just painting my first impression. Thank you for elaborating my worries.

I'm not saying you are, but many people are buying WHMCS, a nice template and a cheap dedicated server to resell - without registering a company. Then they lose interest and shuts everything down without notice. That's why I think it's important to have information like this accessible if you wan't customers to trust you with their data.

Hectic

License owner
Yeah, no worries - I'm just painting my first impression. Thank you for elaborating my worries.

I'm not saying you are, but many people are buying WHMCS, a nice template and a cheap dedicated server to resell - without registering a company. Then they lose interest and shuts everything down without notice. That's why I think it's important to have information like this accessible if you wan't customers to trust you with their data.
You're exactly right, First impressions are very important & i myself are one of those 'first impression' type people as it can tell a lot about a business/company, so in that regards we will definitely be adding about us page & additional to provide as much information to potential clients as possible.

Apart from that, i appreciate you taking the time to browse the site :)

lovedigit

Core license
License owner
All the links in the footer of the website gives 404 error. You might want to look into that.

Also, as @tomsit said, where are you guys located? and where is your data center?

Hectic

License owner
All the links in the footer of the website gives 404 error. You might want to look into that.

Also, as @tomsit said, where are you guys located? and where is your data center?
Hello, all the footer links where tested by myself and a 3rd party the other day and found no issues, can you please let me k ow what browser you are using and if its both billing panel & main site and ill get this reaolved.

regarsing server locations, our servers located in Dallas, USA

Our about page is also nearly complete however in the mean time i can answer any ither questions you may have.
Thank you.

tomsit

Community Staff
Website
freeimage.host
Hello, all the footer links where tested by myself and a 3rd party the other day and found no issues, can you please let me k ow what browser you are using and if its both billing panel & main site and ill get this reaolved.
Testet now on chrome. All footer links except "legal" gives a 404.

Hectic

License owner
Testet now on chrome. All footer links except "legal" gives a 404.
Sorry for the late reply, Footer links have been tested through multiple people & proxies all working fine for them, can you please check to see if it is working now? if not try through an online proxy?

Thank you.

Hectic

License owner
Service still available, We are low on stock on some VPS' however re-stocking soon.