• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

After upgrading to paid version upload not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

friv

Chevereto Member
I have upgrade to the latest paid version and everything is fine but one thing is not. When i press upload button and when i pick up image from computer,then i see only transparent black page and image is not uploaded.

With upload section at the top when i press then i can't pickup image at all and showing me again black transparent.

I'm sorry to hear about that but you keep me blind here and you didn't provide anything to work with. I don't know your URL neither have server access to try to detect what's wrong.

This is a complex system with thousand lines of codes and hundreds of functions, it runs on servers which also have several layers so sometimes impossible to help without extra data.

In the future, please use this form to request support: https://chevereto.com/panel/support

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back