• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoftRushMedia

Chevereto Member
After update 3.9.0 face this problem how to fix this error >?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 25
"my sites was working correctly but last night i had updated the script to latest version (via autoupdate), after update whenever i am trying to upload any image i am getting this error: Can't get target upload source info
Check Conversations please help

Support is delivered right here, in front of everyone. You can send me your website URL via PM but you still need to send me everything else here.

Based on the images this happens on image upload. Send me FTP access to inbox@chevereto.com and include all details, everything. I must say this because some persons send me an IP without even the website URL.

Thanks.

v3.9.0 did this to G\get_image_fileinfo()

upload_2017-5-25_18-5-2.png

Basically, before v3.9.0 the system worried about both of those being false and now with just one it will return false. Problem was that in your server filesize() was returning a wrong value (0) due to cache. Unfortunately, the operator that I used (!) returns true for filesize = 0; I've updated the operator and I also added a clear cache so it will return non-false anyway.

I've already fixed your website.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back