• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• šŸ˜Œ This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • šŸ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • šŸ’ø Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

ads code issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

liss

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
Hi
am using sulvo ads
and recently am having issues with their ads codes
for placing their ads i need to first place this code:

Place this code right after the opening <head> tag (required only once per page)
<script src="//surgeprice.com/display/async/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxx.net/ariel.js" data-cfasync="false"></script>

then i place the ad codes in banners
now they keep saying that the above code is placed in wrong place
I just checked on the homapge implementation a few minutes ago and Iā€™m seeing that your sulvo header code is being called from line 306 while your actual </head> section ends at line 92.
Please note that the header code needs to be called before the closing </head> tag - before line 92 in your case on the homepage.

Can you fix this? It does affect your earnings negatively at the moment.
This line "<script src="//surgeprice.com/display/async/xxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxx.net/ariel.js" data-cfasync="false"></script>"
has to be called before the closing </head> tag and only once per page.

i cant remember if earlier i used to place the code in custome js code or where
but now it is placed on the first box of each banner slot
yet they keep saying the problem is still there
so could u help me in figuring out where the code should be placed
thanks

You are doing it wrong. Please read the docs: https://chevereto.com/docs/theme

Custom hooks
Custom hooks allow to add or edit code in designated areas or segments of the theme. Default theme includes a custom hooks folder where you can add your own stuff and is filled with plenty sample files. For example, to customize the share buttons follow these steps:
  • Go to the theme custom hooks folder app/themes/Peafowl/custom_hooks/
  • Make a copy of share_links.sample.php (do all your editing needed in this copy)
  • Rename your working copy to share_links.php
Chevereto will detect your non-sample files (file.sample.ext) and it will load this file into the theme.

This explains that on one picture:
upload_2017-8-18_14-30-3.png

There's no dashboard for that. You must do it in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back