• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Admin profile - Forbidden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevvie$101

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
When I logged in as admin and go to > My Profile it shows this error message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /admin/ on this server.

I did not change anything regarding this. Can you please assist. Thank you.
Please note that when I tried to logged in using regular user its My Profile has no issues.

Also with regards on this ticket :https://chevereto.com/community/threads/create-category.8824/#post-48114

I have already enabled what you have suggested but the error I encountered is "An error occurred. Please try again later.(javascript? if it is PHP i can locate the file)" If you could just please advise anything so I can debug this and to move forward it will be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks!

Also with regards on this ticket :https://chevereto.com/community/threads/create-category.8824/#post-48114

I have already enabled what you have suggested but the error I encountered is "An error occurred. Please try again later.(javascript? if it is PHP i can locate the file)" If you could just please advise anything so I can debug this and to move forward it will be highly appreciated.
Can I please follow up I've been stuck into this for days. If you could please advise anything to move forward. Many thanks.

As I've already mentioned, that is outside the scope of support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back