• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Admin Interface

Danny.Domb

👽 Chevereto Freak
Hey I'm currently creating an Admin Interface for this script (Should even be compatible with 2.0 (I don't know I don't have it).

No database =D + Easy Installation

Admin will contain 2 mains options :

Delete an images

Root admin can add/remove admins

Simple admin can not add/remove admins

If any one have an idea of what I could add, tell me =D

Currently I have a system of administration in which I was shown many times to view the image, the IP address of the person who went up.

You could put an IP blocking system

PS: as you think without database administrators or file you using?

GoodBay said:
Currently I have a system of administration in which I was shown many times to view the image, the IP address of the person who went up.

You could put an IP blocking system

PS: as you think without database administrators or file you using?

I'm using an xml file to save users informations, but I don't understand "I have a system of administration in which I was shown many times to view the image, the IP address of the person who went up." what do you mean by that?

You mean the ip of the user who uploaded the image?

If yes, currently what I'm coding in 100% independent from the chevereto script, it is simply an small script that allow you to delete images from the images folder.

Excellent, I would try.

When will be ready?

PD: Sorry for bad inglish :s my natural lang is spanish

Well right now I'm working on 2 projects, so I really don't know.

My principal project is coding the base of an user interface that I will be able to integrate with chevereto V2.0 without any database else it would be so easy XD xml is hard to use as a DB

I'm already dropping this project,

I'm creating something much more bigger for V2.0

User and Admin interface with users own gallery. Gallery will contains private images (not show in the gallery) and public (shown in the gallery).

Admin will be able to add new admin or moderator.

Users comments on galleries. (Owner will be able to enabled disabled comments)

AND ALL THAT WITHOUT ANY DB ... (I'm crazy ... really (it would take me like 10hours of coding to do that with a db, and like 50-100 without a db XD)

Back