• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Additional Local HDD

sirfpsycho

Chevereto Member
Hi, I have attached 2TB hdd in my server and mounted it on /data
Now /data is 1.8T usable. Can you please tell me how can I store my images to this /data location? and Can I move all the existing images to the additional drive? If yes then how?

Hi, I have attached 2TB hdd in my server and mounted it on /data
Now /data is 1.8T usable. Can you please tell me how can I store my images to this /data location? and Can I move all the existing images to the additional drive? If yes then how?
If you mount the drive on your default image folder, the system will then automatically store images on your drive. Just backup your images and re-upload them to the images folder again if something goes wrong.

You can do something like this (I'm using ext4 here, but you might have a different filesystem, change accordingly)

mount "/yourdisk" "/pathtoyourcheveretoimagesfolder"

Depending on system be sure to mount the drive every time the system boots with something like this:

/yourdisk /pathtoyourcheveretoimagesfolder ext4 defaults,noatime,nofail 0 2

Back