• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Add scroll bar to confirmation popup

lovedigit

👽 Chevereto Freak
💡Describe your Feature request

I love the new feature on latest beta 3.19.0.beta.3, where you are shown selected images in the confirmation popup for any action performed on images. It is perfectly fine as it is right now.
This is more of a suggestion than feature request.
IF0cxP.gif

When large number of images are selected, users have to scroll down to the bottom of modal window, to click on confirm button. When you're just deleting one page of content, it is not a big deal, but imagine doing it for a dozen pages, and you've to scroll every time.
I suggest that to solve this, we can add scroll to shown image thumbs, if they are overflown outside of window height. That way, confirmation button is always in the view, and users don't have to scroll to the bottom, every time they want to perform actions on large number of images.
Sure, the scroll bar can be customized to thin pill shaped to match the modal window, instead of default browser scroll bar.

👏Where did you saw this?

Just an suggestion based on user feedback. Didn't see anywhere that I know of.

🔥Interest outside our community

No.

Last edited:
I've altered that modal to limit previews just to 50 items and the scroll doesn't look needed now. I limited as it could hang the webpage when using too many resources.

I believe that these modals could be also bigger on desktop, that way we can display 10 images per row and not just 5.

Back