• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Add cover image support URL(添加封面图片支持URL)

ChinaSouth

Chevereto Member
💡Describe your Feature request

In dashboard, settings, home page, cover image. Only images can be uploaded,Image URL is not allowed,By using the image URL,I can reduce my server storage,And there is a mature API in our country,The general function of this API is to automatically update new cover images every day。

CN:在仪表板、设置、主页、封面图像中。只有图片可以上传,图片URL是不允许的,通过使用图片URL,我可以减少我的服务器存储空间,而且我国有一个成熟的API,这个API的一般功能是每天自动更新新的封面图片

👏Where did you saw this?

For example, Amazon, a cross-border e-commerce platform, controls its own server storage. businesses need URL links to upload product maps, the product maps of many businesses will not be stored on Amazon's server, reducing server storage and controlling server operating costs.There are still many platforms like this, so I will not list them one by one.

CN:例如,跨境电子商务平台Amazon控制自己的服务器存储。企业需要URL链接上传产品地图,很多企业的产品地图不会存储在亚马逊的服务器上,减少了服务器的存储,控制了服务器的运营成本,这样的平台还有很多,所以我不会全部列出

🔥Interest outside our community

For example, the external storage function, there will be external storage reasons, presumably developers also understand that external storage will reduce the cost of operators, if Chevereto support my idea, not only can reduce the cost of operators, I can use a lot of cover pictures, instead of 1-3, because I don't need to pay storage space. Or I can call Microsoft Bing's daily map API, so that I can change the cover image automatically every day, without the operator changing the cover image every day。

CN:比如外置存储功能,会有外置存储的原因,想必开发者也明白外置存储会降低运营商的成本,如果Chevereto支持我的想法,不仅可以降低运营商的成本,我可以用很多封面图片,而不是1-3张,因为我不需要支付存储空间。或者我可以调用微软必应的每日一图API,这样我就可以每天自动更改封面图像,而无需操作员每天更改封面图像

Thanks

At the end of the article, I would like to thank the staff of chevereto community for their hard work in checking my suggestions, and the developers of chevereto community for letting many operators of chevereto see my suggestions. Thank chevereto and rodolfo

CN:在文章的最后,我要感谢chevereto社区的工作人员在检查我的建议时所做的辛勤工作,感谢chevereto社区的开发人员让chevereto的许多运营商看到了我的建议。谢谢开发者Rodolfo

Back