• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Add Comments to your Site

wlc28

Chevereto Member
I didn't want to add the Disqus or fb comments, I found one that works really well in Chevereto. Visit this link to check out the tutorial it is very easy and quick. click here. Its called HASHOVER and I have tested it on my site and works great!

I do hope that Chevereto will add a built-in system sometime soon as it would be more beneficial.

I would love to use this comments system in my application but my level of knowledge and expertise is, as a complete novice, too low to even begin to understand the instructions in the above link. Am I right in thinking tar is a windows instruction or can I use it on my Mac? I would greatly appreciate any help anyone is able to offer, thanks

Back