• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Ad Networks Javascript not working

xellon2

Chevereto Member
Hello. Today I joined commission junction to test things out. Advertisers give us an html code or a script code. I tried the java script and pasted it into the banner under dashboard but nothing showed up. I then used the html and it worked.

Is this their fault or is there something I need to do first?

I don't know, is hard to guess without the actual codes isn't?

Lol. This is true. :oops:

Code:
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="http://www.kqzyfj.com/placeholder-31350708?target=_top&mouseover=N"></script>

Here is the code.

Does it ad the space for the banner? Usually it takes about 20 minutes before anything shows up after the code is added. In my experience that is.

Nope, nothing shows up at all, no space or anything. I waited about an hour and nothing. For now, sticking with html

Check if the code is being inserted by looking at the page source code. Not by not seeing an ad.

By the way, banners support HTML code, nothing else. A Js <script> tag is actually html code calling js, not js.

Back