• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

About webp format upload error

suiyue

核心许可证
I received the core license for purchase today, and immediately updated the website, but when I turned on the webp format switch in the settings and was happy to upload webp format photos, Chevereto reported an error, emmmmm, yes, Chevereto reported an error, Here is the error log:

Attachments

• Snipaste_2020-01-05_14-57-24.jpg
    Snipaste_2020-01-05_14-57-24.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Snipaste_2020-01-05_15-05-42.jpg
    Snipaste_2020-01-05_15-05-42.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 19
兄弟你买了许可证了吗?webp还是我提交更新的,我也要用。不过好像PayPal出问题不能显示付款按钮,崩溃。。。

我昨天买了它,paypal对其进行了一天的审查。 我今天才更新它,然后准备上传webp。 结果表明上传源错误。 相同的webp图片chevereto演示还可以,我自己的网站无法正常工作,我哭了

译文(Google Translate):

I bought it yesterday and paidpal reviewed it for a day. I just updated it today, and then I was ready to upload the webp. The result showed that the upload source was wrong. The same webp picture chevereto demo is ok, my own website is not working, I cried

我昨天买了它,paypal对其进行了一天的审查。 我今天才更新它,然后准备上传webp。 结果表明上传源错误。 相同的webp图片chevereto演示还可以,我自己的网站无法正常工作,我哭了

译文(Google Translate):

I bought it yesterday and paidpal reviewed it for a day. I just updated it today, and then I was ready to upload the webp. The result showed that the upload source was wrong. The same webp picture chevereto demo is ok, my own website is not working, I cried
应该会更新没事,我是先自己修改的文件,目前的问题是不能加水印和不能传动态的webp,上次开发有提到会全支持,修复应该很快的。

应该会更新没事,我是先自己修改的文件,目前的问题是不能加水印和不能传动态的webp,上次开发有提到会全支持,修复应该很快的。

QAQ,不知道是我出了问题还是程序错误

译文(Google Translate):

QAQ, I do n’t know if I have a problem or a program error

Back