• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

About image search

Rodolfo can certainly say more about that.
The information would nevertheless be helpful:
- database type and version
- php version used

In general, a ticket can always be opened in the event of problems.

The search isn't made in the entire table contents, just in the search index made for each alleged table. The q parameter isn't a wildcard neither an operator to use words like "webp" or "animated", "static". It searches an index:

SQL:
FULLTEXT KEY `searchindex` (`image_name`,`image_title`,`image_description`,`image_original_filename`)

How that search performs on these indexes depends on the MySQL server and its driver, I've noticed several differences depending on the charset, the minimum words to index.

As for 3.14.X, there's no search operator to filter image types.

Reactions: twm
The search isn't made in the entire table contents, just in the search index made for each alleged table. The q parameter isn't a wildcard neither an operator to use words like "webp" or "animated", "static". It searches an index:

SQL:
FULLTEXT KEY `searchindex` (`image_name`,`image_title`,`image_description`,`image_original_filename`)

How that search performs on these indexes depends on the MySQL server and its driver, I've noticed several differences depending on the charset, the minimum words to index.

As for 3.14.X, there's no search operator to filter image types.

May I ask what is the server environment version of chevereto Demo on your official website?

My Chevereto server version is:
  • PHP: 7.4.1
  • MySQL: 5.6.46-log

Back