• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

A little help needed here guys.

jpgr

Chevereto Member
Ok first let me apologize because I am no server person but, can fiddle my way through some things and when I can't figure it out I definitely know how to ask questions so here we go.

My main site is on my vps and then I got an external storage box from hetzner. When setting up sftp to be able to upload the images to hetzner what do I put for the path? and also what about the url at the bottom to store the images?

I am able to sftp into the server which there are no folders shown. Also the url for hetzner storage servers are user.your-storagebox.de so I need help or guidance on putting it all together before beating my head on my desk to death.

FTP path should be the path where you want to store the images, you can get it by connecting via a FTP program and just copy the remote path where you want to store those files.

FTP URL is where you want to map the uploads from previous paragraph. System allows you to put any URL so you have to do all the DNS/domain stuff on your own (point the domain to the same FTP server, etc).

Hope it helps.

Back