• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

500 Internal Server

gamejump

Chevereto Member
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i tried to removed the comment from htaccess
but its not works

actually i moved the site to new vps where i am facing this problem
at old one its working fine

Please tell me how to fix it

actually i moved the site to new vps where i am facing this problem

Then you have a problem with your new servers config.

Sorry to say - it's your problem. Rodolfo's job is to develop a good product and not to support wrong configured servers from his clients.

You have an error log - look into and read and understand, what's the problem. If you don't undersatand it - take an hosting company with an managed server or hire someone to fix your issues.

Then you have a problem with your new servers config.

Sorry to say - it's your problem. Rodolfo's job is to develop a good product and not to support wrong configured servers from his clients.

You have an error log - look into and read and understand, what's the problem. If you don't undersatand it - take an hosting company with an managed server or hire someone to fix your issues.

i asked here to get me the working config to the new host
i am not a pro that why i asked here to make the things works
i know rodolf job is to help with script but please help me to setup in new environment

and last dont jump here and there and try to provide these type of solutions

i am not a pro

When you buy a car - you should know how to drive. Your car seller could not teach you how to drive.

Same in this case - you buy a product and you should be able to install it. If you can't - hire an pro or ask your hosting company.

Again - It's not Rodolfo's job to fix server issues!

There are millios of tutorials in the web, how to install a web server and config them. Read and learn - everybody did this!

When you buy a car - you should know how to drive. Your car seller could not teach you how to drive.

Same in this case - you buy a product and you should be able to install it. If you can't - hire an pro or ask your hosting company.

Again - It's not Rodolfo's job to fix server issues!

There are millios of tutorials in the web, how to install a web server and config them. Read and learn - everybody did this!

well the hosting peoples are looking on to it and i though for quick thing may be here support can help

i am not asking to fix server issued
i just need the working server configurations to make this things works

and please you are not a support to please go to other thread and provide your support their thank you for time

i just need the working server configurations

Everything you need to install the script on your server you will find in the documentation of Chevereto. If the install still not work, your server is configured wrong!

Chevereto is working fine under Apache and NGINX with and without SSL - as long as the servers are configured corretly.

Try to check the error_log file, it should have entries related to the issue which could be a missing library, a misconfiguration, etc.

Try to check the error_log file, it should have entries related to the issue which could be a missing library, a misconfiguration, etc.
messaged you

error log and .htaccess files
please check and let me know what need to do be fixed at the host end

Seems to be that app/settings.php is outdated. You need to update that file with the new database details.

tried still the same problem

Based on what what your error_log says:

Code:
[13-Nov-2016 12:56:11 UTC] exception 'G\DBException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user '<USER>'@'localhost' (using password: YES)' in /public_html/lib/G/classes/class.db.php:98

The problem says that the access is denied for that given user. Why? I don't know... The DB setup is made on your end, Chevereto only connects to that thing. You have to be sure that the database exists, that the database user exists and that the database user has all privileges over the database. You can check this in the installation guide: https://chevereto.com/docs/install

If you fixed that and you still have the 500 error, you will need to show me the error_log again because I'm totally blind here. Please understand that I can't help you if you don't send me the debug data. "tried still the same problem" doesn't help me at all, doesn't tell me which is the current problem, doesn't give me anything to work on.

By the way, most hosting companies offers free migration which is what you should do here. If this is not a managed server, then I'm afraid that you will need to investigate at your own because this is really basic stuff which is struggling you here.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Last edited:
Back