Recent content by mkerala2

  1. mkerala2

    Query about big website hosting, database size and cpu utilization

    Navicat is expensive for me as a tool I would rarely use. 😔
  2. mkerala2

    Query about big website hosting, database size and cpu utilization

    I moved away from MariaDB as it was difficult to troubleshoot. Many MSQL commands/config don't work MariaDB and have to search all over the internet to find a solution. Also MYSQL Workbench I use to manage my DB doesn't work well with MariaDB. MariaDB used to have an edge over MySQL 5.5 in...
  3. mkerala2

    Query about big website hosting, database size and cpu utilization

    InnoDB significantly improved performance for my site. MyISAM is simply outdated and no longer holds any advantage over InnoDB.
  4. mkerala2

    Query about big website hosting, database size and cpu utilization

    My webserver bandwidth is as follows. I got around 2.3 million images and my DB is 4+GB. Total Outgoing ↑ 1.6 TB Total Incoming ↓ 2.06 TB I was on the same boat last year. As the site grow it was getting slowed down significantly. I started tweaking, webserver, php, nginx but these all...
  5. mkerala2

    Long URL to short URL after upload

    https://imgbb.com/ which runs on chevereto has this feature.
  6. mkerala2

    Word Press + Chevereto - Same login session?

    That is exactly my point. Why use a login at all when you can use universal SSO like Google/Facebook? Over 60% users on my site use social login as username/password for each site is now thing of the past. The rest 40% are majority spammers and one day I may even remove the old username and...
  7. mkerala2

    Word Press + Chevereto - Same login session?

    Why not just use Google/Facebook sign in for both Chevereto and Wordpress? It is much easier to implement and convenient to use.
  8. mkerala2

    Cloudflare IP in uploader IP instead of real IP

    That's strange, I am getting only cloudflare IPs on both on my main site and test site when uploading from IPv6. https://gifyu.com/image/w9tw Also looking at the image table, there is no IPv6 for any recent uploads. I used get at least 30% traffic from IPv6 address.
  9. mkerala2

    Cloudflare IP in uploader IP instead of real IP

    Demo site seems to have default gust image expire time of 2 hours. Can't edit at unless logged in. https://demo.chevereto.com/i/images.wcn Result from https://demo.chevereto.com/hello-world Array ( [REMOTE_ADDR] => 172.68.65.220 [HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP] => 2607:5300:60:1cb4:0:0:0:1...
  10. mkerala2

    Cloudflare IP in uploader IP instead of real IP

    I think the problem is with IPv6 address. I got two internet connection with one having IPv6 and another normal IPv4. The issue occurs on the one with IPv6 address. To confirm this I have configured one of my servers in Canada with a IPv6 and uploaded a image and Cloudflare IP was picked instead...
  11. mkerala2

    Cloudflare IP in uploader IP instead of real IP

    I got below and G_CLIENT_IP is my correct IP. Array ( [REMOTE_ADDR] => 172.68.146.120 [HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP] => 2405:204:d404:6d7d:2856:4468:1fbf:57ca [HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR] => 2405:204:d404:6d7d:2856:4468:1fbf:57ca [G_CLIENT_IP] => 2405:204:d404:6d7d:2856:4468:1fbf:57ca )...
  12. mkerala2

    Cloudflare IP in uploader IP instead of real IP

    Today I noticed that I can't access my site as I was "banned". On further investigation I found I had banned a Cloudflare IP when I was doing moderation. Further looking into this I found certain uploads from Asia region has Cloudflare IP instead of real uploader IP. However, for other regions...
  13. mkerala2

    Website is hanging

    Check your database for slow queries.
  14. mkerala2

    reCAPTCHA not enabled on contact page when threshold >0

    🎯Description of the issue After recent update, it seems reCAPTCHA on contact page only get enabled when threshold is set to 0. Earlier it was on by default on contact page irrespective of threshold setting as threshold got applied only for login. I want to enable it by default on contact page...
  15. mkerala2

    recaptcha says you are a bot

    When I tried to login to demo site I got the same message, but got logged in when I refreshed. This is affecting recaptcha v2 as well. Is this the invisible implementation of recaptcha? I don't see any tick box on the page, just a logo on bottom right corner.