• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Watermark upload causes blank page

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjdj1999

Chevereto Member
I noticed something just now. Maybe its because I have already had problems, maybe its something else.

I am here:
http://mydomain.com/dashboard/settings/image-upload
In admin settings when I enable the watermark option and select my watermark.png, I hit "Save Changes" and I'm sent to a blank page. Anyone else or did I break my site? lol

Also noticed after logging out that I'm sent to a blank page when I try to login with Facebook. This was working prior to the update (latest version)

Last edited:
Enable debug mode and check what it says. Also you could check the server error log.

Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function G\mb_detect_encoding() in /home/chervato/public_html/lib/G/functions.php on line 769
This is new too. This is what I get when I try to upload pictures:

Code:
myfilename.jpg - Server error (Internal server error)

I have my max upload size set pretty high so I know it isn't that.

Last edited:
I just updated to the latest version of chevereto today.
Sorry for the noob question but other than uploading new files, how could I bring it up to date?

Thank you

System is saying that it can't find a function that comes in lib/G

I understand the error. I just dont know how to fix it. Not familiar with "lib/G". What it is or what it does...

Actually is easy to fix, I've noticed a silly error in lib\G. Go to lib/G/functions.php and replace this:

Code:
if(!function_exists('mb_detect_encoding')) {

With this:
Code:
if(function_exists('mb_detect_encoding')) {

That fixed the login and the uploading issue. Now after upload when you are asked where to save the photo and you hit submit, nothing happens. It will go into the default folder but you arent redirected like before. You now have to close the upload box and then browse to the folder.

Do you think this is related or another problem all together?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back