• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Style homepage & limited config

For question 1 you will need to craft that html in chevereto theme index.php file. For the limit, is little harder you will need to retrieve the current user images count using mysql and then deny the upload request in route.json.php

For question 1 you will need to craft that html in chevereto theme index.php file. For the limit, is little harder you will need to retrieve the current user images count using mysql and then deny the upload request in route.json.php
Thanks for your reply

+ I will try to do #1 but how to get background image random use exist image from user?
+ I can't do #2, could you help me do that? or put it into new version with limited upload per day for users, it will treat the problem spam. I think it is important for all clients

Let me know

Chevereto actually has a flood limit that works nice to avoid that. If you have a nasty user uploading things that you don't want just ban the IP at server level.

Chevereto actually has a flood limit that works nice to avoid that. If you have a nasty user uploading things that you don't want just ban the IP at server level.
I see Flood protection setting but I don't understand about it, could you explain more? ex: minute limit, hourly limit...etc....

Flood protection blocks uploads by IP that match a certain pattern in a given time. For instance, you can set a weekly limit of 4000 images per month but target user can't upload 4000 images in one week so lets says that you allow 1000 per week, then you also set the daily and hourly limit that prevents the user for uploading 1000 in one hour or day. So it avoids any kind of flood upload attack.

Flood protection blocks uploads by IP that match a certain pattern in a given time. For instance, you can set a weekly limit of 4000 images per month but target user can't upload 4000 images in one week so lets says that you allow 1000 per week, then you also set the daily and hourly limit that prevents the user for uploading 1000 in one hour or day. So it avoids any kind of flood upload attack.
Thank you, I understand now

Back